Tuesday 16 July 2013

I had an amazing weekend at Sold Youth Festival 2013

Hey Guys,

This post is going to be something a little different to my usual ones. Rather than going on a rant about something  I've decided to tell you all about the amazing weekend I had at Solid Youth Festival 2013 at Stubbers Adventure Centre. This was my second time at Solid and just like last time I loved every minute of it! The weather was great (unlike last year) and everyone had loads of fun.

We got loads of freedom during the day and in the evenings which was really cool because we didn't have to worry about adults getting in the way, the only real rule we had in the evenings was be back at half past midnight which wasn't too bad. On Saturday night, I went to see this band that were playing called Fire Fall Down and I have to say they were OUTSTANDING! Their energy was amazing and everyone really enjoyed it. After their show, I went backstage to meet them and congratulate them on a great gig. I spoke to the lead singer and guitarist mainly and he was really cool, I mentioned that I was in a band myself (Powercut) and he was really impressed. I also got a free CD out of it which I will be reviewing soon so keep an eye out for that!

I will be back with my normal posts soon, just thought I'd give something different for you guys to read :)

No comments:

Post a Comment